How to Support Prostate Health – 5 Steps to Better Prostate Health
Stay active to support prostate health. In addition to eating a healthy diet, you should stay active. Regular exercise pares down your risk of developing some deadly problems, including heart disease, stroke, and certain types of cancer.
Support Prostate Health
The prostate is a small gland in men located near the bladder. This small gland is an internal male sex organ and is involved in normal sexual function as well as in the act of urinating. Unfortunately, from an early age, young men are prone to various diseases of the prostate to adenoma and cancer.
Prostate diseases usually occur in more than half of men, and with age increases the risk of getting all. Typical male disease – an inflammation of the prostate gland (prostatitis) or benign enlargement of this gland (adenoma) or prostate cancer.
Many men have prostate problems, and in the elderly increases the risk of prostate cancer. You can change your lifestyle so as to protect yourself from problems with this gland.
Is there any way to prevent these diseases and what to do man, to preserve the health of the prostate? In this article you will learn what it takes to support prostate health for years to come, as well as timely recognize and treat various diseases of this gland.
There are five simple guidelines that can fulfill any man.
Step Number 1: Proper nutrition
- Consume at least 6-8 cups of fluid per day, with limit the number of carbonated drinks and coffee; try to reduce the amount of fluid in the evening.
- More vegetables in your diet, the better; regular consumption of vegetables reduces by 40% the risk of prostate cancer. Particularly useful broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, tomatoes, guava, papaya, watermelon, and pink grapefruit.
- Oddly, but excessive amounts of fruit can lead to deterioration of symptoms of prostatitis.
- Pay attention to the quality of food consumed: natural (organic) dairy and meat products contain less harmful toxins prostate, hormones, and food additives; tomatoes, beans, grains, and nuts are particularly rich in proteins and micronutrients helpful.
- Do not overeat, and especially do not use food before bedtime.
Step Number 2: Sufficient physical activity
- A sedentary lifestyle and the sedentary job is the cause of many diseases, and prostate cancer is no exception; poor circulation in the pelvis causes the prostate that does not flow to the desired amount of oxygen, and hence toxins, microbes, and other harmful factors can linger for a long time in cancer tissues, causing a variety of symptoms.
- To maintain prostate health do not need to harass yourself kilometers of jogging, enough for 20-30 minutes walking a day; try to use less lift, even getting one or two floors up is very useful.
- Do not forget about sex, regular sexual activity is an essential component of maintaining good prostate at any age.
Step Number 3: Avoid hypothermia
- The prostate gland does not like the cold, so care to underwear was comfortable and protects the pelvic organs from hypothermia.
- Do not sit long on the cold benches and objects that can chill this gland.
- Hardening, “winter swimming” and the habit of fishing standing in water are particularly harmful to those who have a predisposition to diseases of this gland.
- Regularly take a warm bath, it will not only warm the prostate and the whole body but also relieve the discomfort and unpleasant sensations in the pelvis.
Step Number 4: Alcohol: the more the worse
- It is known that alcohol in large quantities reduces the feeling the urge to urinate, and has a diuretic effect, and if the man has prostate problems, there may come acute urinary retention. This will require emergency care, and sometimes even emergency surgery.
- Among all alcoholic drinks are the most preferred varieties of quality red wine, moderate use of which in the absence of contraindications of the other organs and systems of the body does not harm this gland.
Step Number 5: Regularly visit the urologist
- Most men do not like to visit doctors, urologists, and especially because it is connected with the implementation of various unpleasant manipulations and procedures, but current diagnostic tests have become less painful and more informative.
- Determining the level of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) has revolutionized urology. Every man after 50 years should know his PSA level to be a step ahead of such a serious disease, such as prostate cancer.
- Every year there are new drugs and treatments for chronic prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia; correct assignment which allows looking optimistically into the future, even those men who for years shy or did not find the time to turn to the urologist.
There are great new specially designed supplements that include active ingredients to support healthy prostate function and urinary tract. Thanks to the natural ingredients provide support for prostate health and urinary system on several levels.