Erectile Dysfunction Causes, Treatment, Symptoms & More

genf20plus3 1

Erectile Dysfunction, or ED, is defined as the inability to sustain or maintain an erection. This condition could be a symptom of a greater problem or it could just be temporary. In either case, the problem is so prevalent today that it’s just not feasible to ignore it and hope that it will disappear.

Erectile Dysfunction

The real problem of erectile dysfunction is that it threatens the quality of life for a male and has a direct effect on his self-esteem and the way he relates to his co-workers, friends, and even his own family. And yes, this list includes his sex partners.

At one time or another, most men will be affected by ED, and this possibility increases as a man get older. The National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NAMCS) conducted a survey in 1999 and concluded that 23 of every 1000 males need help with ED. That represents 2% of our population! The survey also concluded that nearly 50% of all males between 35 and 65 years old have problems getting or sustaining an erection.

Determine The Cause of Erectile Dysfunction Before Starting Treatment

The most important thing is to find out whether the dysfunction is a result of physical or emotional problems. And the only method for finding out is to eliminate any diseases as a possible cause.

Man Stressed About Erectile Dysfunction

Most problems with long term erection problems result from a physical ailment. Hardening of the arteries, fatigue, and various prescription drugs are among the top causes. But that’s just a few items from a long list of causes. In these cases, the body doesn’t allow for proper blood flow or for retention of blood in the penis.

About 70% of erectile dysfunction cases are physical, but the remaining 30% of cases are psychological. And this includes loss of self-worth, depression, and stress. And it all starts in the brain.

READ: Best Male Enhancement Pills

This problem could be temporary or it could be long term. And it’s embarrassing, any way you view it. But it’s a problem that can be solved. Numerous medical and non-medical methods exist that can cure erectile dysfunction. But you should keep in mind that any method you choose should focus on a healthy lifestyle. You should also understand that smoking, alcohol, and drugs can have an effect on ED.

What are the Erectile Dysfunction treatment options?

Prescription drugs, both injected and oral are common. Products like ProSolution Plus are effective, but there are many potentially dangerous side effects that are associated with taking these products, including incompatibility with other drugs, dizziness, and nausea. And they are more effective if you take them just before the sex act. Another method includes surgery, but that involves a long period of recuperation and can be very expensive.

Three methods for curing ED that doesn’t involve medical procedures include penis pumps, therapy, and herbal supplements. Therapy has been proven to be very effective when it comes to ED that is a result of psychological causes. But therapy doesn’t work with physically-caused erectile dysfunction. That’s because therapy involves an extended procedure, coupled with the fact that many men are reticent to discuss their sexual problems with others.

Penis pumps, which include using a device to pump the penis into an erection work, but you have to use it every time you get ready to have sex. And this doesn’t solve the real problem, which is the inability to get an erection in the first place.

Herbal Supplements are the Safest Erectile Dysfunction Treatment

One safe and reliable way to penis enlargement includes herbal supplements. A product called VigRX Plus or TestRX is formulated from plants that are organically grown and used and chosen for their aphrodisiacal properties.

These plants have been used for centuries all over the world and have absolutely no side effects. And they produce almost instant results. You can stop using it at any time without having to worry about any harmful side effects. Herbal supplements work on both physical and psychological problems, and they also help enhance male libido.

Just remember that you should always consult your physician before taking on this or any other treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *